Friday, July 26, 2013

Mixed Berry Cheesecake In A Jar Recipe

Hello Again! Today I want to share with you an amazing recipe I used for Father's Day last month. I signed up to bring dessert to our family gathering, so I went to my #1 resource - Pinterest!!  I have a board called Recipes & I had pinned 50 Different Foods You Can Put In A Jar. The recipe I chose was Mixed Berry Cheesecake In A Jar & it was AMAZING!!!


You can find the recipe here: http://www.mybakingaddiction.com

I followed the recipe to a 'T' but I decided to serve them in Ball jars, so I had to double the recipe to make sure I could fill them up 1/2 way!
I also added baker's twine & a spoon on the side!
 

Step 4 of the recipe mentions placing the jars into a larger pan and pouring boiling water into the pan until halfway up the sides of the jars; here is how that looks

This dish was a hit & so tasty!
Enjoy!!! ~ Kerri
~ Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover