Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Baby Boy Room ~ Update

Last month, during Snippets Of Creations "Blogging Break, I shared with my son's new room.  To see that post, click here.  I am so excited that now it's fully complete!  I know that's an oxymoron, but I mean it's totally complete!  I don't plan on changing a thing for a very long time because I'm so happy with how it turned out!
 

 Today, I would like to share with you a few final touches that I made.  You may notice in the picture above that the words on the wall read, "Dream Little Big Man"  That bugged me for so long because I meant for it to read "Dream Big Little Man," so I changed it:


 So much better!! Don't you think?!
 
 
Something else I 'touched up' were the curtains.  You will notice in the picture, the sheer white curtains puddled on the floor.  I like that look, but it became a hassle to get them to lay nicely.
 
 
So I hemmed them!


Lastly, I added this basket of toys! I found the basket at JoAnn's Fabric for 50% off!  I like the idea of having some of his toys in his room because it gives him somewhere else to play than in the living room.  Less toys to trip over!
 
 
Thanks for stopping in and checking out my update!  Next week, I'll share with you what I have done so far on my daughter's room!!  Whoop Whoop!
 
~ Kerri
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love the ladder with the blankets idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! The wording layout is MUCH better! Good change, Kerri! :) Where did you buy those white curtains! I love em'!
    You have any good ideas for girl's rooms? My girls are moving in together at the end of this year. :) We wanna do simple, yet totally girl! :) - TW

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover