Friday, September 6, 2013

My Own Iced Coffee

I'm not sure what the weather is like where you live, but it has been in the 100's here in East County San Diego!  And because I love my coffee in the morning (and Starbucks gets expensive), I created my own Iced Coffee to enjoy!
 

If you have a Keurig, then this is what to do....
I used Costco's Kirkland brand 'Pacific Bold' k-cups (it's is less expensive and just as good as the Starbucks k-cups) & 3 Vanilla Carmel Coffee-mate creamers.


I start by putting the creamers in a coffee mug, then I brew the coffee ~ this helps stir the creamer without having to dirty a spoon!
 
I then put the coffee in the freezer for about 20 min. If I thought ahead, I would do this the night before and leave it in the refrigerator over night so I wouldn't have to wait to cool it down, but I'm not always thinking that far ahead!
 
When the 20 (or so) minutes are up, I pull the mug out of the freezer and pour it into a cup of ice & enjoy!
 
Stay Cool!
~ Kerri
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover