Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Easy Christmas Decor

Christmas is a week away...if you didn't already know that!  Are you ready?! Well, no need to stress out if you aren't...you can do a lot in 7 days!  Believe me!
Today I want to share with you some of my Christmas décor, and if that's one thing you still haven't tackled, I hope I can bring some inspiration and ideas to you!
Here is our little Christmas tree. In case you missed the post about my 'Christmas Tree For Small Places', click here.
We don't have a fire place, so I always hang our stockings on the television console.

To see my post on how to make these fabulous 'Personalized Stocking Holders', click here.
Also, be sure to check out how to make these stockings by clicking here.

I always decorate the top of the piano...this year, I added the 'NOEL'. So simple!

I just bought the 'N', 'E', and 'L' at JoAnn's in different font and painted them (I actually only painted the 'N' and distressed the 'L'. The 'E' looked fine, so I left it alone!) I had the small wreath already, so all I had to do was add some white garland to it....easy!!!

Of course you have to add garland and lights where ever you can!

For my outdoor décor, I grabbed some free boughs from where we got our tree and laid them along the same crates I used in my outdoor Thanksgiving Décor. Then I added some ribbon and garland as well as my lantern stuffed with pine cones and berries.  I made this JOY sign the same way I made the NOEL sign...I purchased the 'J' and 'Y' and glued them to a piece of wood we had laying around. Then, I added garland to the other small wreath I already had and nailed in onto the wood - added some ribbon and voila!
And of course, it wouldn't be complete without a wreath. Add some pine cones, bells and top it off with some burlap and call it a day!

These are all so easy to do and the beauty is you can do them quickly! I hope you can pull some inspiration from here and finish any last minute décor you may have!

Merry Christmas!
~ Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover