Wednesday, January 29, 2014

DIY Valentine's Day Door Wreath

Last week I shared with you my DIY Interchangeable Door Wreath, and today I want to share with you how I 'changed' it to make it festive!
With Valentines Day around the corner, Julie and I will be sharing with you our d├ęcor and gift ideas.  I'm starting it out with my Valentine's Day Door Wreath...
This wreath is so simple it's scary!  Of course, it's easier if you have a Cricut or *** because that's what I used to make my banner, but if you don't, you can head to the scrapbooking section of your favorite craft store and pick up a circle cutter and sticker letters to create this same banner.
As for the red burlap rosettes, I simply made them the same way I did with the white and brown ones.  Click here for that tutorial.
Then I added some red ribbon I had and voila!

Now I need to hang it!

~ Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover