Wednesday, February 19, 2014

DIY Jewelry Holder

Today I am going to share with you a little something I whipped up in about an hour (well maybe a little less)!  Yes...it's that easy.
The hardest part was deciding which hardware I would use to make this:

Once I picked out the hardware, it was super easy.
There were way too many knobs and hardware to choose from! Now I know why we keep everything.
I just played with the different knobs and hooks to find the right fit and this is what I liked the best:
Supplies Needed:
Barn wood or any type of wood
Barbed wire or something to hang it with
Knobs, hinges, or hooks
Tag


1. Cut your board to the desired length
2. Attach your barbed wire ( you will need to drill holes in the top corners)
3. Decide where you will place the hardware
4. Drill holes to screw in the hardware
5. Attach the hardware
6.  Make a tag to hang (if desired)
7. Hang in your bedroom or bathroom
8. Hang jewelry on it

I added this little tag...I love this saying, because we are all BEAUTIFUL in our own unique way and we just need to be ourselves no matter the circumstance.

If you don't want to make your own jewelry holder, you can order one from my Beautifully Broken Etsy shop (still not open).  I have attached some photos and prices (shipping not included in prices) of items I will have in my shop; if you would like to order anything, please email me at snipofcreations@gmail.com and we can make arrangements.
Have a Be*YOU*tiful day!
~Julie

Items that can be ordered:








2 comments:

Pin It button on image hover