Monday, February 24, 2014

Etsy Shop Opening & Family Photos!

I know that this is a blog for DIY and food, but today I am going to just chat with you about my Etsy journey and share some of our family photos we had taken in California by Kandis Marino Photograhpy. If you follow our blog, I am sure you are aware that I am opening an Etsy shop...well, I did it!  It's open, FINALLY!  I only have a couple of things on there as of now, but I will be adding more in the near future.  That is partly why, I am just chatting today...I have been so busy with getting my shop together that I neglected to DIY anything for the blog (SORRY). 
I had some technical difficulties when trying to open the shop; for instance...the name! The name of my shop is Beautifully Broken Creations (you can read the story behind the name here), but with the way I set it up (I made a mistake), you have to search with my name JulieGastineau.  Here is the link that will take you straight to my shop, so you can check out the items I have posted. 
I have to say, that this is HUGE for me; putting myself out there! While in the process of opening this shop, I have been praying for guidance, patience, and the faith that I need to succeed (as far as I can tell, this is happening). Every step of this journey has made me grow as a person and given me a deeper understanding of the Grace that God has for me. I have been in AWE of how He has worked this little dream of mine into a reality and I am so very thankful for that.  I am also very thankful for the support I have received from my family and friends, you have all been so encouraging! 
Well, all I can say, is...let the journey begin (I am ready for it...I think)!

Now onto the family photos: 
These are just a few of my favorites, I didn't want to overload you with Gastineau Family Pictures.


 Our beautiful kids:



Tim and Kate:


 Madi and me:


 This is my favorite. 
I think because it has 2 of my all time favorite things from this World...my children and the ocean!
 Craig and me:

 And...I think this is the one I will have blown up from Photobarn for the living room!
 Thank you all for enduring this journey with me and for letting me share our family pictures with you (not like you had a choice).  You are all truly amazing and inspiring to me!
Have a beautiful day!
~Julie
P.S. A great BIG thank you to Kandis Marino for taking these amazing photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover