Friday, October 25, 2013

Easy Nachos (Food Frenzy Friday)

Happy Friday!  
I have one of the easiest recipes for you today! 
Our family loves Mexican food...in fact we love it so much we have it at least twice a week (sometimes more).  
What you will need:
Tortilla Chips
Cheddar/Jack Shredded Cheese
Beans (your choice...I used pinto beans this time)
Meat (I used chicken & steak)
Toppings:  
Lettuce, Tomatoes, Green Onions, Jalapenos, Sour Cream or anything else you would like on your nachos.
The meat that I used was leftover from the night before.  We try to BBQ steak and chicken once a week and then have it for a couple of nights (so I don't have to cook every night).  I cubed the meat, then put taco seasoning on it and warmed it (according to the seasoning directions).
To Assemble:
Put tortilla chips on a plate (or platter), top with cheese and microwave until the cheese is melted.  Top with the beans (already warmed) and the meat. I didn't put the toppings on until we separated the nachos onto our own plates (I forgot to take a picture of that...guess I was too hungry).  I told you they were one of the easiest recipes you can make.
ENJOY as a game day snack or as a dinner!
~Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover