Friday, November 8, 2013

Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

First off, I have to admit something...I LOVE PUMPKIN (except pumpkin pie)! I even have a board dedicated to my pumpkin addiction on Pinterest...it's called 'For the Love of Pumpkin'.
I have been told that I have a 'pumpkin fetish', I won't any mention names (Kerri).  
So with that said, I want to share this super easy cookie with you.
All you need is a spice cake mix, a can of pumpkin (15 oz.), and some chocolate chips (I like the mini chocolate chips).  Mix everything together and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.  

I have also made this as a cake in a 9x13 pan (when I am lazy and don't want to take time to make the cookies).  You bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.  Then, top it with cool whip.  I do have to say, it isn't has fluffy as a normal cake, but the flavor and texture are wonderful. Hope this helps with a quick go-to dessert when you have company for the holidays.
~Julie

P.S. My friend made some of these with walnuts in them...they were fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover