Friday, November 29, 2013

Turkey, Cranberry & Brie Sandwich

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I also hope all the food was as delicious as you expected it to be.  So, now you're wondering what to do with all the leftovers....
 
Here's an idea!

If you can make a Grilled Cheese sandwich, you can make this!

(Sorry for the blurry photo, I was in a hurry!)
 
Just cut your bread ~ I used sourdough ~ and butter the outside of each piece.
Then, lay the bread buttered side down on a warm skillet and layer your brie, cranberry sauce and leftover turkey.  Let the bread toast a bit and the cheese melt, then add the top bread piece and flip it back and forth a few times until the bread is toasted to your desired toastiness!
 
Remove from the skillet, let it cool a bit & enjoy! It was sure enjoyed by my husband!!!!
 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend and get ready for amazing Christmas ideas starting next week!
~ Kerri
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover