Friday, November 15, 2013

Pumpkin Brownies

When I saw this recipe I knew I had to make them for the holidays because it only has 3 ingredients!!  Can't be any easier than that!

All you need is Devil's Food Cake Mix, 15oz can of pumpkin & pumpkin flavored Hershey Kisses, which I found at Target ~ THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!
 
Here is what to do: 

Preheat your oven to 350. Then mix together the cake mix and pumpkin until it looks like this (I used my Kitchen Aid, but if you have the wrist strength, you can do it by hand!)

Next, I used a cookie scooper and scooped the dough onto a baking mat (you can line your baking sheet with parchment paper if you don't have a baking mat). Then I baked them for 10 minutes.

Here is a picture of what they look like when they come out of the oven.

Let them cool for 1 minute and then place the kisses on top!

Let them cool a little longer and enjoy!
 
Again, another easy recipe for you to create for your Holiday!

~ Kerri

*** I changed the name of the recipe to Pumpkin Brownies because I felt the consistency of the cookies were more like brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover