Friday, April 18, 2014

DIY & Easy Easter Decor

Easter is this Sunday and if you aren't ready with your décor, Snippets Of Creations would like to share with you easy DIY ideas in this last Easter post.
Maybe you are hosting Easter lunch or dinner and you don't feel as though you have any time to decorate, but I want to encourage you these projects take very little time to create and they will add so much to your home!
Some of these ideas you may have seen in our past posts, but some are new and just as easy to create!

Since I don't have a mantel, I use my television console to display most of my décor.


In the photo above is the Easter egg tree I made as well as the free Easter printables.  To see the Easter egg tree tutorial, you can click here

In this photo are some of the free Easter prinatables I created.  To see all of them and click & print them for yourself, click here.

This one is my favorite!  I had both brown and white burlap, so I found a free clipart silhouette inline and used it to cut out the white burlap bunny.  Then using double-sided tape, I taped it to the brown burlap and put it in a frame!  E-A-S-Y!!! 

 And yes, it gets even easier!  I had these galvanized watering cans, so I stuck some branches in there I had used in a previous project and hung some eggs I bought at JoAnn's for $3!!!

I shared this no-sew Easter/Spring banner with you last week.  It didn't take very long to make and it looks so cute on my mom's mantel (yes, I used her mantel because it looks better there than on my television console!)  Click here to see that post.
And finally, the Easter door wreath.  To see the tutorial on this, click here.
Like I said, so easy!!  Each project took me no more than an hour!  Even if you do a few to add accents to your home, it will get you in the spirit and your guests will love it!
Happy Easter!!
~ Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover