Friday, April 4, 2014

Easter Door Wreath

I know, I know, you're thinking, "Another door wreath?" Well yes, today I'm sharing with you another door wreath! 
When I first made this wreath, I called it Interchangeable Door Wreath because I wanted to create something that I could have for every holiday, but most importantly, I wanted to keep it easy to change up.
 
 
So I made one for every day décor, which was the first one.  Then I made one for Valentines Day, which you can see by clicking here, and I made one for St. Patrick's Day, which you can see by clicking here.
This is the one I made for Easter...
 
 
Like in with the past wreaths, I used my Cricut to cut the circles and letters for the banner.  I then strung them with jute and tied it to the wreath.
 
 
I found these egg picks at Michael's for $1 and stuck them in between the burlap rosettes and I was done!  It seriously took me no more than 30 minutes!
 

You may not have a Cricut (nor a Silhouette), so if that's the case, you can always cut circles and use decorative letters, which are found in the scrapbooking section of your favorite craft store! I couldn't imagine that would take any more time than it took me to use my Cricut to design, cut and glue the letters onto the circles!
 
Now get creating!!!  It won't take much time!
 
~ Kerri
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover