Wednesday, March 12, 2014

DIY St. Patrick's Day Door Wreath

Another holiday approaches...do you have your décor out?  If you're like me, you don't have much time, so I'm going to share with you 2 EASY door wreaths that are both festive and welcoming for your guests!! 


If you have been following our blog you know that I have made this door wreath in January.  I kept it simple because I planned on changing it for every holiday...I know, seems like a lot of work, but the trick is to keep it 'simple'!


I then changed it up for Valentine's Day... (click here to see this post)


And a few weeks ago, Julie shared this easy DIY door wreath... (click here to see this post)


So, here is the one I came up with for St. Patrick's Day


All I did was change the banner, which I made with my Cricut, and added a shamrock that I bought at Hobby Lobby!  Easy!!!


A dear friend of mine, Meagan, created this one! Again, it's so simple, you can do it too!


She bought most of her materials at Hobby Lobby.  The small green flowers she bought at Michaels as well as the wood circle and the 'A'.

She painted the circle with some paint sample she had and hot glued it all onto the wreath!  Didn't I tell you it was easy?!


Not too bad, huh?!  Now your turn...what will you create for St. Patrick's Day that is quick and easy?

~ Kerri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover